Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Three Down...


I have just completed my third week of life. So far, I am having a blast. Everyday I experience something new and interesting. I think that bath-time is my favorite of all. At first I wasn't too sure, but now I am sold. I wish I could take a bath all the time.

One funky thing that happened, is that I got a little sick over the weekend. My breath smelled sour and I spit up. That was a first and only for me. No thanks to that for me!

Grandma Linda left last weekend. She was a big help to Mommy and Daddy. They were really happy with her visit.

Over the last week, I have gone on several walks and my first trip to Lake Murray. I liked the trip there and I saw my friend Ashlynn Coon. It was sweet!

I am so excited about the Tigers! Daddy likes to watch them. Tigers all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment