Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Daddy & Me

Last weekend Daddy took me to an event at church called Daddy and Me. It was lots of fun. I like dates with Daddy. Plus I ate 1.5 hotdogs! Daddy was very proud of me. We played with balls, bubbles, and the jungle gym. The weather was nice and the day went well. I was happy to spend the time with Daddy. Mommy said that she missed me but did enjoy her respite.

I'd also like to fill you in on some of the words from my vocabulary that aren't quite there yet:

bundy = bunny

derder = cracker

sanda = raisin

sassy = pacifier

wawa = water

Many other words are a breeze. Anatomy is no problem; I have hair, forehead, ears, eyes, nose, chin, cheek, teeth, tongue, bicep, knee, feet, and toes down pat!

I hope you are doing well. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment