Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Here we are on the las day of 2008.  My how quickly 2009 has approached!  I spent the last part of my 2008 at Oma and Papa's house in Holland.  Some of my events are chronicled in the pictures below.

We got a quick family photo on Christmas.

The next picture shows the freezing cold temperatures that we were greeted by.  Papa took my cousin Trevor, Daddy, and me for a ride on his tractor as he was plowing snow.

Cheese with Oma and Pappa.

We had a special treat and playtime with my cousins Miquel, Eva, and Jordi Luke. 

By the way, I will have a new brother or sister in June.  A new website is under construction for my sibling called "Then There Were Two".

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new baby brother or sister!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we see an ultrasound pic on the new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not
    fashion jewelry

    ReplyDelete