Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Wow!!! There sure are a lot of birthdays this time of year!!! On Saturday morning we went to Joshie's 4th birthday party. It was a lot fun! I got to play with lots of friends, eat birthday cake, experience my first pinata, and play in a hammock with Caeden.









That evening we went to help Jay (Caeden's daddy) celebrate his 30th birthday. Again, lots of fun. I think that I could get use to this party thing. I am a social butterfly and love being around other people.



I also got to take Daddy to the Phoenix Zoo for the first time. It was great, but we didn't capture any of it on film since we had a dead camera battery.


I am totally into helping others. At the zoo, my parents told me that they were go proud of me because I saw a lady drop her map, picked it up, and then ran after the lady to make sure that she got it back. I also am into helping my mommy and daddy with house work. When Mom isn't looking I like to go and clean the toilets or if I see dishes in the sink I like to do those as well. I am also into putting my own clothes on but I mostly enjoy a good air bath whenever possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment